Project Long Game aims to ensure that future generations of children in County Meath enjoy healthy access to sport.
With this in mind, we believe sport should play a vital role in ensuring the future health of our environment, our communities and our local economies.
Through the project we are hoping to educate and inspire clubs around the opportunity for sustainability:
– How to reduce club energy costs
– How to increase member participation
– How to take positive environmental action
– How to strengthen community value
– How to build sustainability focused partnerships
– And much more